Quotes with deep meaning are the best way to inspire and make people feel good. It can use for inspirational purposes or for someone laughing like a joke. but most people using for emotional support when they need it.
These quotes have a deep meaning. But we cannot understand at first time glance. It has a powerful meaning and massage when we read the whole and concentrate with a little bit of thought.
In this fastest life and day-to-day life, we get lost the real matters gradually, Some times it needs to take a simple reminder to help them recall the life messages from these quotes. This article listed the 15 quotes with deep meaning that will change the way you see the world. These quotes are taken from various poets and philosophers. No matter whether quotes with deep meanings come from where but they will help you to see the new world that surrounds us. And also you can use it as a WhatsApp dp.
Here listed 15 quotes with deep meanings
1. When a country is in order, it is a shame to be a poor and common man. When a country is in chaos, it is shame to be rich and an official. -CONFUCIUS
2. In talking about a thoroughbred, you do not admire his strength but admire his temper.-CONFUCIUS
3. You can kill the general of an army, but you cannot kill the ambition of a common man.-CONFUCIUS
4. A man who appears dignified and austere but is all hollow and weak inside seems to me to be like a little petty burglar who slips into the house through a hole at night. -CONFUCIUS
5. A glib-talker with an ingratiating appearance is seldom a gentleman.-CONFUCIUS
6. Isn’t it a great pleasure to learn and relearn again?-CONFUCIUS Quotes with deep meaning
7. The wise judge and approve. The thinking of others leads to the fool. -KALIDASA
8. The acceptance of an unworthy pupil exhibits the want of discernment in the teacher.-KALIDASA Quotes with deep meaning
9. When a man, despite physical well-being, becomes perturbed at the sight of beauty or on hearing a dulcet. Melody may be he recalls the forgotten faces and voices of his previous births.-KALIDASA
10. The man who has music in his soul will be most in love with the loveliest. –PLATO
11. Who walks through fire will hardly heed the smoke. -ALFRED TENNYSON
12. share your food with the hungry and help life in all forms, Refrain from causing death to any form of life. All the codes enjoin this. Life is dear, but even to save your life, do not do that which will deprive another creature of its own dear life. -thirukkural
13. if you find no better or equal on life road, go alone. Loneliness is better than the friendship of a fool. -Dhammapada
14. A man can be tested in four ways, regarding his family, conduct, quality, and action, just as gold is tested in four ways by rubbing, breaking, heating, and beating. – Artha sastra
15. There is nothing so worthy as wealth, which has the quality of giving worth even to worthless men. -thirukkural